Wednesday, November 26, 2008

bzzz(excuse me im buzzing like bumblebees]

Nicki Minaj aka Nicki Lewenski. Baddest chick in the game right now. I been on Nicki for about a year and a half now. From Playtime is Over to the recent Sucka Free Ms. Minaj is bound to be a leading lady in the game. Hopefully she can come out wit a track that is "commercial" enough for radio. But word up, I love every song she has!....And i know the lyrics (dont test me)...and no i didnt use az lyrics...lol

Neyo!

If you havent seen the video "mad" be sure to check that out on youtube. I like the concept, the song is straight...but im still skeptical about those gay pics of Ne-yo laying on the floor blowing kisses n shit....mmmmhhmmmm. ohhh you haven't seen those pic? well heres one..lets take a look sey you tell me what you think

Ok another thing to look up....(once i figure out how to post videos i will]
If I were a boy remix....ft...R. Kelly hahahhaha...thats all i gotta say. R. kelly is a mess. h.a.m.
major props to thatgrapejuice.net keeps me updated :)

TASTES LiKE CINNA.

My photo
Good Day World;;
Greetings from the one and only Cinnamon Goodie. For those who dont know of me I am a college sophomore majoring in consumer, apparel, and retail studies with a minor in business.
I am a future designer, stylist, fashion editor, creative designer, graphic designer,advertiser, and marketer. OHHH THE BEAUTY OF MY MAJOR!
Im here to give you the ins and outs on fashion, gossip,music and personal likes and disslikes.
Im going to give you everything thats JIVE.
What is jive?
Have you ever heard someone say "damn, its jive cold outside." or "That shirt is jive cute."
Well, thats whats jive. everything thats good or bad.
you can contact me on myspace at: myspace.com/cinnagoodie
Jive.