Wednesday, December 17, 2008

bye 2008. hello 2009

10 Greatest moments in 2008

in no particular order (except #1)

10. How all of Chance's girls, on Real Chance of Love, keep slaying him! hahahahah...how Rabbit gonna go from Chance to Real then back to Chance and tell him he gotta cook her breakfast! MESS!

9.808's and Heartbreaks- A cd full of autotune- but real ass lyrics and hott ass beats!

8.The year of lil wayne!- I know lil wayne is the hottest out right now...but what about his artists? i.e. Nicki Minaj!...i love her but why isnt she blowing up my radio like she is supposed to??? Currency, Mack Maine?

7. The year of autotune- If another mothafcka make a song using this machine imma slap they ass! T-pain in concert is enough! He made me never want to listen to autotune again! He's a great performer, but performs toooooo long! I was tired for him!

6.I am... Sasha Fierce- No words. Beyonce is the shit mannnnn! i dont like the song ave maria..but Beyonce is fierce regardless

5. Rhianna's stylist- Kudos to this individual for turning a shy reserved island girl to a fashion icon. Her music got better too!

4. Making the band-- Danity Kane broke up! whhhatttt!!!! Well we should have known! Girls never get along for too long :( but i really liked the show lol

3. Iraqi journalist throwing shoes at President Bush-- hahah when i saw this i cracked up!!...Did Bush really say "I dont know what his beef is"! tsk tsk tsk...I can always count on Bush for a good laugh.

2. The youth vote-- Personally, as a college student I know that voting was the most important thing I did this year. And Marching in the Rain with 400 people, celebrating my new president felt awesome! ;)

1.President Elect Barack Obama-- Free at last, Free at last. Thank God all mighty, were free at last!...well kinda :/

What are your greatest moments?

No comments:

TASTES LiKE CINNA.

My photo
Good Day World;;
Greetings from the one and only Cinnamon Goodie. For those who dont know of me I am a college sophomore majoring in consumer, apparel, and retail studies with a minor in business.
I am a future designer, stylist, fashion editor, creative designer, graphic designer,advertiser, and marketer. OHHH THE BEAUTY OF MY MAJOR!
Im here to give you the ins and outs on fashion, gossip,music and personal likes and disslikes.
Im going to give you everything thats JIVE.
What is jive?
Have you ever heard someone say "damn, its jive cold outside." or "That shirt is jive cute."
Well, thats whats jive. everything thats good or bad.
you can contact me on myspace at: myspace.com/cinnagoodie
Jive.