Saturday, December 13, 2008

IMMA MAKE IT DO WHAT IT DO...

SOOOOO...

I've been M.I.A..my bad..
its exam time so everything is crazy && i am def. in need of a new laptop.
Delly might be sick :( I think he might have a virus.
I think the Trojan.
I think he had sex with some bad girl
Trojans dont prevent all transmitted diseases :(

anywhoo...i think i want a mac
This one is od :)) me likey





&& when i get him all call him "Mackis D. Shit"


oh yeahhhh...
so im going to NYC for New Years...
does anyone know of any good upscale hip/hop, pop, r&b clubs??



Gracias!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so in love with that laptop!!
&& i live in Brooklyn & i never go to the clubs during the holidays, they are to crazy. lol

TASTES LiKE CINNA.

My photo
Good Day World;;
Greetings from the one and only Cinnamon Goodie. For those who dont know of me I am a college sophomore majoring in consumer, apparel, and retail studies with a minor in business.
I am a future designer, stylist, fashion editor, creative designer, graphic designer,advertiser, and marketer. OHHH THE BEAUTY OF MY MAJOR!
Im here to give you the ins and outs on fashion, gossip,music and personal likes and disslikes.
Im going to give you everything thats JIVE.
What is jive?
Have you ever heard someone say "damn, its jive cold outside." or "That shirt is jive cute."
Well, thats whats jive. everything thats good or bad.
you can contact me on myspace at: myspace.com/cinnagoodie
Jive.